Wednesday 19 June 2013

my bag

Check out these electronic cigarettes images:


my bag
electronic cigarettes

Image by Weaponizer

Items:


13.5" Toshiba Satellite Pro Laptop – bit of an old warhorse now, but it has never let me down.


2 x A5 Lined Moleskines (abused) – for writing lyrics, poetry and first drafts of stories


1 Mini Moleskin – for notes, memos, ideas, ledes


1 Academic Diary (unused) – Perhaps if I carry it, I’ll start to use it?


Giant Silver Rizlas and Herb Mill – ahem…


Pens – 1 blue permanent marker for tagging, 1 ballpoint for notes


Book – currently reading ‘Cosmicomics’ by Italo Calvino


Comics – currently reading AXM Xenogenesis #3, TWD #77 and Phoenix Without Ashes #1


E-Lites electronic cigarette and packet (black gaffer tape model’s own)


1 GB USB Stick with files for college students


Asthma inhaler and antihistamine tablets


Keys


Nokia N97 Piece of Shit Phone (not pictured)


The bag is a Nike rucksack I picked up in Simgapore airport when my last bag broke.


IMGP4666
electronic cigarettes

Image by scook48227

The only smoker that stood out at the Summer Palace. I think it was an electronic cigarette.



my bag

No comments:

Post a Comment