Thursday 20 June 2013

Nice Electronic Cigarettes photos

A few nice electronic cigarettes images I found:


January 29, 2013
electronic cigarettes

Image by Kym Rohman

Aerial silks. We did new stuff today but some day soon I’ll video my awesomeness. Or at least my semi-awesomeness.


I have a 15 minute walk to the train from class, in Williamsburg, which can be entertaining, but I’d like to type-cast Billyburg as a smoking neighborhood. I swerve and wheedle my way around the smokers because after an hour of doing pull ups and faking gracefulness in the air, I really can’t stand sucking in second hand smoke. But today – TODAY Flickr – I’d like to thank electronic cigarettes. I didn’t have time to dodge a smokers hazed leavings and then realized it didn’t smell and it wasn’t cold enough to be a deep breath. Thank you hipsters for making nicotine vapor cool!


New electronic doodads
electronic cigarettes

Image by lhl

Package from Taiwan not Mainland China == doesn’t reek of cigarettes



Nice Electronic Cigarettes photos

No comments:

Post a Comment